Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The Week’s Peeks: Let the WP Extravaganza Begin!


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 13 December 2016.

Well, it has been a long time. Refresh: this is where I place a lot of my photos at once so that I don’t overload my Instagram and annoy people, because, let’s face it, it’s easy for me to annoy others. I’m very behind in these, as you’ll see, so I’ll be cranking these out as quick as I can, and hopefully I’ll be caught up by the coming year!

Warning: a deluge of sky pictures below… and… my face.


Here are the Weeks’ Peeks from the weeks of September 25th and October 2nd




 Hm. NOT a time to be a cat.
I have no idea what….








 I did not eat this all at once. It was my birthday, supposedly. So when it’s your birthday, supposedly, you may eat as much Otto cake not all at once as you like also.

Scoping out my next home….


The Grands. They’re still shy. I told them no be ske’d, come out, talk story.


This. Is. Guava cake.
My parents’ so cute. J 





Hey, Varys, what’s weaving?

















 Let’s go for a walk, shall we?











“Oh, pardon me, ma’am, could I trouble you to bring that pot of food near? I am so famished, you see…”.







 And over there is the road to Mordor….





Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius
Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius