Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Week’s Peeks: Actually, Come On In


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 14 December 2016.

Every so often, I think about how I could improve on this journal. For the Week’s Peeks, it started as a place for all of the pictures that I take but don’t want to flood IG with, and so they go here. I wanted it to be relatively quick, and so there may be paragraphs to go with it, or it may just be the week label and maybe a few captions.

What I am considering, and this will probably start some time in 2017, is to be slightly more thoughtful about the WP posts. I don’t think of myself as much of a storyteller. I mess up the storyline, or I misquote something when I should know the quote exactly, etc. I have unapproved brain tweaks that occur.

However, these pictures of my week are a story in themselves. If there is a better way to use these pictures to tell the story, I want to do so. And sometimes, I do have a word story to go with it.

So that’s what I’ve been thinking about lately. It will probably be a subtle improvement, but growth is always important.

We’re still in the catching up phase for the WP, and so…
Here are the Weeks’ Peeks from the weeks of October 9th and October 16th.






 Let’s go for a walk, shall we?


 It seems like this building went up quickly.











 In remembrance of the one and only time (so far) I have ever had the privilege of parking here. I almost missed it because another car was coming up and I had to turn around to get the spot. Hey, I was there first.


 These were… okay, if I remember correctly. If I need dairy-free options, they’re good.

 Ah, it’s been a great 8 years. Thou hast served thy master well.
Time to shop a new one.

 They had the Lychee flavor! I think the yellow is Pineapple.

 And here begins a lot of sky shots.











 We interrupt the regularly scheduled programming for… Cat Week at the state library! Meow!







 Holding up the hand to shade my face, or this happens….



 I could not. Stop. Shooting. So awesome.









Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius
Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius