Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The Week’s Peeks: The Skies Have It


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 07 September 2016.

The skies lately have been extremely awesome.

I love seeing the glow of the sun bursting through the clouds. It’s glorious!

One recent morning, as I was walking through the cloudy dark space, I thanked God for such beauty in creation like the skies, and for the fact that we can experience such wonder.

Here are the Week’s Peeks from the week of August 28th.








I haven’t been excited for a MAC makeup collection in years. I picked up a few pieces. Of course, I had to pick up at least one lip product (or three; one not shown). I have not cared for, or really bought either, a frost lipstick in many, many years – I’m excited for these two.



Foreign foods. I suspect that I am allergic to hazelnut, which is an ingredient in the blue/brown thing, but I tried a small bite anyway. I’m such a daredevil [sarc]. Hm, it was okay. And I’m still alive, thank you.



Hmmm… I had not officially shaved my legs… umm… all year? First full shave of the year – yay?






I haven’t lived here in decades, but I still feel at home.

















I must have looked very hangry this day because two co-workers at different times brought me food. I don’t think I was hangry? Whatever – free food!





I think I could rock this hair.







I am attempting two Instagram challenges this month – so far, so accomplished. Check it out at #rockyourhandwriting and/ or #projectkithandkin . Look for @bornjennius to see my entries and more!




Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius
Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius