Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The Week’s Peeks


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 03 August 2016.

It’s mostly been the same things as usual, just with incredible stormy skies full of clouds of all sorts. I haven’t been taking a lot of photos lately.

One of the photos shows the front of my home church (from which I have been MIA). They have been making changes to the campus, with more on the way. I can guess why they are making some of the changes, but I have… concerns. One concern is that the front, which I think should be more inviting and open, looks more and more like the church is a gated community. I have more thoughts on it that I might get around to sharing one day. I have a hesitation whenever I share anything church/ Christianity because of past interactions.

Well, I have a hesitation sharing anything personal because of past interactions. Isn’t that the way things go.

I don’t mean to sound so down on the church - I love the church. It’s something that a lot of urban churches are having to consider: safety, security, and balancing that with being open to the community.


I just have different ideas about this particular campus since I know it so well and its relationship with this community.

Here are the Week’s Peeks from the weeks of July 17th and July 24th.

This is the end of the line for the light blue tent, Pit Farms. It's
usually my first stop also as they have a lot of the things that
I tend to pick up. Line goes pretty fast though.

Before.

After.

One of my recent lunches.







Mojo Mondays at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf








August when you see this, but wasn't yet when I wrote it.
Bullet Journal set up time.

All on the...

same...

day.





Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius
Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius