Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Week's Peeks: Olympic Viewing


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 17 August 2016.

I love watching the Olympics. I prefer the Summer Olympics to the Winter, simply because I can't get enough of the swimming and the gymnastic events. 

This year's events have been incredible! Record-breaking, several ties, just wonderful performances.

Besides swimming and gymnastics, I also watch a little track and I catch any volleyball that I can, indoor and outdoor. 

Here are the Week's Peeks from the weeks of July 31st and August 7th:





We're on a mission....



Mission accomplished: Maui Mike's.




The clouds have been unbelievable lately, just, so many and beautiful qualities.


Happy for Michael Phelps.



She loves me.



Minimal canister. The spoon folds up and fits into that top. Not pictured is the cover that goes on top. Tested: soup, oatmeal. To work for breakfast or lunch. So far, good. Wondering what else....



Amazing.





Final Five: YES, you are!




Getting fired up for swimming again, hopefully! I miss it, I dream it, and with starting up Healthy Go again... :D


The Ledecky


Where else? Tanioka's!


Gonna miss this.


Backstroke love.




What?!


Eyes; Teri Miyahira Beauty eyeshadows in Peace and Positivity.

Face: Teri Miyahira Beauty powder bronzer in Faith
Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten in Medium
NYX blush in Peach
BECCA Luminous Skin Perfector in Moonstone

Lips: NYX lip pencil in Fuchsia
Maybelline Vivid Matte lipstick in Electric Pink

Yes, I do tend to wear the same 5 outfits all the time.



Okay, I do these particular setups because I'm having fun with the hair.
Same face as above, just at the end of the day instead of the beginning.




Menchies: pineapple, cookies & cream, with carob chips, graham cracker crumbs, cheesecake bits.




Ridiculosity.




Do you watch the Olympics? Which events?


Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius

Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius