Wednesday, July 6, 2016

The Week’s Peeks: Where the Clear Winds Blow


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 06 July 2016.

It was one of those things that was like “huh.” I walked into the store, singing in my head “Love lifts us up where we belong… where the eagles cry, on a mountain high…”. Then, as I went around, picking up things on the list, I stopped and noticed that it was playing on the store music.

You’re thinking that the store was playing it and that’s why it was in my head. No. The car radio was on a station that wouldn’t be playing Joe Cocker. I got out of the car with the song in my head. Then I entered the store.

Huh.

I have no idea why the song was on my mind. However, some of the lyrics make for a fitting entry title for a Week’s Peeks, wouldn’t you say? I ought to do that someday – noted.

Well, we’ve had a string of beautiful blue skies and enough wind to make it decently comfortable outside. It’s been wonderful, traveling around, staring up into the multi-colored silky sky in the morning, the brilliantly blue sky in the afternoon, and the easy calm of the night sky.

I am in awe.

Not “aww.” That would be the introduction to things like “how cute!” and the like.

I mean, Awe.

Here are the Week’s Peeks from the weeks of June 19th and June 26th. Enjoy!









For once, I was the first in line for
the Express, but she came in from
the side. Not a problem, I was just
looking forward to photo-ing an
empty bus for some weird reason
 - lol

If you look close enough, it looks like she's smiling....




Good workers at this USPS


If one was wondering what the underside of my chin looked like...

Winds, but shaded parking is wonderful

Wishlisting



I asked for no whip as usual but
the workers there are nice

The owl is basically my face before the clown me busts
out the makeup

Crab-stuffed lobster, baked potato w/ butter on the side,
and sauteed mushrooms

It's Falkor! Seriously looked like him a few moments
before this terrible photo

This is why I rarely finish crosswords

The morning of The Follower

Surprise baby shower theme for EV: owls and an owled
Hello Kitty... including washcloth dogs... and...


Ahh, got the angle pretty well! The world tilts a little less!




She's "helping."

















J. Warner Wallace illustrates his own books. Inspired me
to practice in my bullet journal.



Hi, Honey!

:P My first sheet mask experience

Got the angle wrong, and I used two hands....

Visit your public library!

Happens every time.


Aww, my Big Girl going to the doctor's

Looking to hide

On her way home - she did wonderfully


Menchie's - cheesecake and caramel frozen yogurt with
some cheesecake bits, 3 cookie dough bits, and strawberry
thrown on for color (and taste :P )





Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius
Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius