Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Week’s Peeks


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 08 June 2016.

The title picture was of a print I did in class years ago, protected under the cover of the bin where I keep it for now. The print was based off of one of the Ralph Lauren Romance advertisements. I didn’t wear that scent at all, but I thought some of the compositions of the ads were done very well.

I want to be doing more of the more creative things that I used to do, so this is a reminder.

I had a weird Friday. You can read about it in the previous post: Storied: I Don’t Know What.

Then ended this week with a little Benedict Cumberbatch, a.k.a. the male Born Jennius. That’s a nod to a few friends who told me or know of the reference to me being the female Cumberbatch. At the time, I hadn’t seen much of Cumberbatch. Then months or a year later, I watched a YouTube video of a talk show interview he did, and it freaked me out! Too funny. My reaction was exactly, “Haha! Yeah, okay.” I see it now.

Not a bad person to be compared to, I’d say.

I wish I were the female Sherlock, but I don’t think the world is ready for her yet.

Here are the Week’s Peeks from the week of May 29th.

I was trying to put together something patriotic for Memorial
Day. This was as far as I got and then scrapped it. Maybe next
year.

From Two Ladies Kitchen: strawberry
and azuki bean mochi. Courtesy of the best
brother around.

"I love my new bed." Or, ceramic grill pan, if you're human.

"Where should I put it?"

"Did I say I love my new bed?"


I see this and always think of the Misty Mountains.

Our office is displaying the art of Delro Rosco.

The next face I'm in process of
perfecting.


Yes! Backing up all my photos now! :D

Damaged.

The item inside was okay though. Phew.

Hello!


Yes! More yes!





This is a beautiful church.
St. Andrew's.











Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius
Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius