Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The Week’s Peeks: Caught!


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 01 June 2016.

I was caught. Trying to take my daily selfie. At work.

I got to work really early that day, but people came in later than usual. By the time we got into the office, I knew I wouldn’t have much time to take pictures with the flat background because those are in the open and people would be walking around. I tried anyway.

Just as I was going to take the first picture, R came around the corner. Ah!! So awkward.

I can’t. I can’t.

I might be a bit camera-shy for a while.

The weather here is about to get crazy again. All of a sudden, the roaches are coming out in force. One night, in the TV room, we killed 5 flying roaches. They just kept coming out of wherever they come out of – it was crazy. At least Dad was with me so he took care of them, because I’m a wimp when it comes to roaches. Even the baby ones. Okay, so that “we” was really “Dad” killed 5 flying roaches.

I’ve been saying for a long time now that if someone wants to date me, he has to be able to kill roaches and dispose of the bodies after. I’m serious.  

Mostly.

And then we had a long bus ride home. When I leave the building, it takes about an hour-twenty for me to get home. That day, with the rain and the traffic and people trying to get home early, I got home in two hours and forty. Hence, a lot of bus pictures.

Here are the Week’s Peeks from the week of May 22nd.

 
Farmer's Market


New grill pan :D


Good morning, Moon!

Leftovers of spicy garlic chicken
from Pono Plates. Might be a
good idea to eat this at home
next time. Garlic game on
strong!

Drove by Pono Plates other day, it
might be closed! I hope not. 



This is what I look like caught. Huh.

I get to come home to this. Who's lucky? This gal (me).



Wor Won Ton Mein from Waimalu Chop Suey!


Goodbye, old studies!

She's trying to wear the pants in this
relationship.

Had to blackout the messy background
quickly!

This one didn't want to move, so she got folder-ed.

Mmm, from Two Ladies Kitchen!
I have the best brother ever.

Testing out the grill. Tasted like grill. I think I have to
do the broccoli differently. Any tips?


Do you see it?! ;D

CBTL has the best snacks.
Just saying.

This week's one extra drink: CBTL Cookies & Cream
Ice Blended. 

I recommend slicing the carrots to grill.




This is new.

Barely got my toesies under
the barrier!



Goodbye, Waipahu and the West! O.o



Getting ready to battle.

(Turned out not to be much of a battle after all).


She works so hard all day.

I have the best dad ever.

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

Casual day.

The hair skills 'bout to get real!





Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius
Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius