Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Week’s Peeks: Wouldn’t It Be Cool If…?


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, XX May 2016.

Not much happened this week. I did get an interesting comment on one of my Instagram photos, something about modeling, but I don’t think I’m the kind of model that person was really looking for (i.e. fitness model).

Fun fact: I did model for a friend years ago, when she was taking a photography class. I kind of had fun with it. I think I have the pictures somewhere, maybe.

Wouldn’t it be cool if I got myself in such great shape that I could be a “fitness” model? I’ve got a long way to go for that, but if I got even halfway there, that’d be something. Or a full-length model at all? Apparently, I’ve got the face for it already.

Here are the Week’s Peeks from the week of April 24th.





Face: Tarte Poppy Picnic Palette
Lips: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Sugarcane






Gathering things for someone's gift!


Here before anyone.
Eyes: Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize
in Cleopatra and Marie Antoinette

Lips: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Sugarcane

See, I could model. No?
And this is what my face looks like at the end of a long day.
Still empty.





Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius
Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius