Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Week’s Peeks: Gray


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 11 May 2016.

Last week was gray like my soul. I know, you thought my soul was black, but no, that’s my brother’s side of the family. I came out a lot more indecisive.

What am I talking about? Who knows.

I’m still trying to get different shots, different times, and then play with backgrounds and lighting for ze zelfies.

I had set my phone alarm to go to the Farmer’s Market so I could prepare meals for work and my alarm didn’t go off (sad face). So, I bought my meals this week.

The highlights: helped celebrate an anniversary (since I’ll likely never have one of my own), found more Kasugai gummies in different flavors (yum), the April Teri Miyahira Beauty box arrived, and Maui Mike’s chicken (YUM).

The lowlights: I’m… a whole lot of confusing things. When am I not?

Here are the Week’s Peeks from the week of May 1st.



This one did not work out at all.



The day of no wi-fi.


For the anniversary celebration.
I did not eat this all myself.

Even my face was turning gray.








Maui Mike's

Kasugai gummies: apple, mango, grape, pineapple,
lychee, strawberry, & muscat - and there were many
more flavors at the store!



(Merry remembrance of breathing fresh air on her own to Mrs. A!)



Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius
Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius