Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Week’s Peeks: Getting Through a Trying Week


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 25 May 2016.

I had a trying week. I’ll probably post a whiny story with more detail later on, but the big thing was having trouble with 2 different cars on the same day. Hopefully, they’ll be easy (and not-too-expensive) fixes.

Let me say: I love my parents.

It was a good week for rainbow-sightings, a remembrance of God’s promise not to wipe us off the earth again. It seemed like rainbows all week, and so to have one early in the week, during the trying situations, and then at the end of the week, it really feels like God was saying, “I got you.”

And Otto Cake – always a good pick-me-up after… any time!

This weekend, I finally tackled decluttering of the old university work. Yes, I kept pretty much everything, just in case but I think I’m in the clear to let it go. I still kept some interesting readings and my writings. I got rid of 2+ years of letters from a former friend. Sweet Pea kept lying on top of any piles I made, so I had about three piles of varying heights to be recycled.

  • How was your week?

Here are the Week’s Peeks from the week of May 15th.


A cat and her mouse.

Got a new curling wand system!

I need more practice though.
The curls are mostly gone.







MAC:

Evening Gray eyeshadow

lipsticks (bottom to right):
Angel
Pure Zen
???
Kinda Sexy
Mehr



Ohhhhhh!

Pono Plates:
Spicy Garlic Chicken w/
Garlic Sweet Potato Fries

Ugh.










Paul Mitchell The School Honolulu
Courtesy of Future Professional Sam
Mostly a straight trim with light layers,
and smoothed style w/ the flat iron.
I forgot about having my bangs done though.

They're renovating downstairs.

Otto Cake. Mmmmmmm.





They're shy. Or... just don't like people.

First time seeing the new section.

No sir, I'm not homeless. :/ 


They look so happy together!

Li Hing Mui Mango
Orange Chocolate Chip






Co-worker gave me food. Yum!



She's so helpful.






Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius

Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius