Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Week’s Peeks: All Over the Place


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 18 May 2016.

Quite literally, though I’m still planning on taking WP to places WP hasn’t gone before, or not in a long time. So for now, here are different views of the office that I am blocking with my big head and more of what people call “Outside.”

Warning: there are more than two pictures of my face. Wherever I go, there it is.

Here are the Week’s Peeks from the week of May 8th.


This is the closest I'll ever get to being the assistant principal.

Aaaaaaand we're cookin'!




Hello, cheeks.

I put stuff together.





I think this one had the best lighting,
this day. Looks rather true to color.


If anyone guesses my shoe size
correctly, I'll be your friend for
life! Sorry.




Eternal Flame.

State Capitol.


Good morning, Light!





"Get your own notebook!"


My one drink extra of this week.
CBTL Black Forest Ice Blended.



Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius

Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius