Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Week’s Peeks


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 13 April 2016.

I know – Hawai‘i, no lack of beautiful skyscapes. Unfortunate circumstances led to catching this part of the sunrise on that day so I decided not to complain about the situation. Things happen.

I understand the premise, but looking at a wondrous sky, the nuances in color and texture and lighting, etc., I don’t understand all of it and my sense of awe coming from unplanned processes. You can’t create this in a lab. This has been on my mind lately when I’ve noticed the sky.

(Yikes, my title is off-centered! Just... been tired).

I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

Here are the Week’s Peeks from the week of February 3rd.

 
She goes under there and puts herself in
a timeout. I don't want to know what for,
do I?

Tree lace and sunrise.


That face.



Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil
Intensive Hydration Body Wash.

This body wash is amazing. I'm on
bottle #2 and have #3 on back up. 

Jamba Juice Strawberry Dragon.










I need more blue/ aqua/ green eyeshadows. I  really do.
(This isn't even all I have).

MoHS, represent!
Sinisa Zarkovic, Kolby Kanetake (MoHS), and Brandon
Hiehle
2016 UH Men's Volleyball Seniors


Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Disclaimer: All items purchased by myself unless otherwise noted. 


Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius
Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius