Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Week’s Peeks


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 06 April 2016.

Contrary to probable belief, a good-looking guy did ask me for my cheesecake recommendations.

Although, I was the only other customer in the shop at the time. Hmm….

If you want to know, Otto Cake (locations in downtown and Kaimuki), Orange Chocolate Chip if it’s on the menu for the day.

You’re welcome. 😉

Here are the Week’s Peeks from the week of March 27th.

Clearing the cache

Eczema rearing its bloody head :(
I... don't know.
If you're into natural, vegan, and cruelty-free cosmetics, check
out TeriMiyahiraBeauty.com (I paid for this box myself).

Teri Miyahira Beauty
Destiny Blush
Faith Bronzer
Peace Eyeshadow
Doug Flutie!



Not my intention, but needed
to eat something. It was pretty
good. From Asian Mix.

Music: "Technologic" by Daft Punk

The Teri Miyahira products on my
face! I need to work on my blush
and bronzer skills. 
TM Beauty: Peace Eyeshadow, Destiny Blush, Faith Bronzer
Peace Eyeshadow, with Faith Bronzer dabbed in the center.




Haven't had this in a while.
TM Beauty on my face, with
MAC Freshwater on the lid,
Bite Beauty Sable (LE) on the lips.






Why do I wait until the end of a
long day to take a pic in natural
light?

My first buffalo burger. I should've gotten it plain (I don't care
for sauces in general).
The Otto Cake! Orange Chocolate Chip and
Strawberry Basil - mmmm!
Work meals.





Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius
Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius