Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Week’s Peeks: New Views


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 27 April 2016.

My weeks tend to be the same things, but I’m working on getting different sights and angles when I can. I had to make a delivery this week for work so I took a few shots around me while I walked here and there.

Also, I am usually walking while I take outside shots, keeping alert of where I am and of the people/ vehicles around me, and I keep thinking I’m getting the angle right on the wide shots (because I'm not looking at the screen all the time)– needs more work.

Here are the Week’s Peeks from the week of April 17th, 2016:

Dedicated farmers and their marketers.

After I whined last week (in the last HG post), I got my butt up
and to the kitchen to cook for the work week.

From the farmer's market: red potatoes, red and green
bell peppers, multi-colored carrots, sweet onion

Frozen from the supermarket: broccoli

Spices: thyme, basil, Hawaiian salt, pepper


This is why cats are not allowed in the workplace 😜

Attempting to look "angelic."


Burned the cabbage, but mmmm,
cabbage!

Quite strongly scented and flavored of lychee :)

Hopie "All Fresh, No Fill"




Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in 20 Electric Pink
Good morning, Moon!


Red lips too much with blue
eyeshadow? Nah!!!

Eyes: Sei Bella Caribbean and
Midnight

Lips: Bite Beauty Pomegranate
and MAC Pencil in Cherry






Bro's gf gave me her lunch, wasn't gonna turn it down. Ate
about 1/3 of it, passed on the salad (too much dressing
already on it).
Hello!
Oh, okay. I'll just catch you next time.

Creeper in the dark.
(Psst, it's me).





#Livingwithcats


Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius
Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius