Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Week’s Peeks


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 17 February, 2016.

Congratulations to the Denver Broncos! I can’t believe it was the 50th Super Bowl. Good tribute having the MVPs from all the previous SBs come out. 

Different things I consumed this week include: Clipper White Tea, leftovers from lunch with The Fist of Death, the robe of a Roman emperor (wait, what?), and more. Winners treated the office to… treats – that fried rice was so good. And…

Kung Hee Fat Choy! Again! The lunch spread was fantastic! Duck and WALNUT SHRIMP and candied stuffs and noodles and eggrolls and (oh man!)! Yeah. The cake was, I think, guava with lilikoi topping/ layers. Don’t you wish you worked here?

I usually sleep during car rides, so I almost missed this amazing sunset altogether. The camera does not do it justice, of course.

And I’m in constant decluttering mode.

Here are the Week’s Peeks for the week of February 7th – enjoy!





Leftovers from Goma Tei: Chicken Cold Noodle
w/ cucumber - so good!
The robe of a Roman emperor.


Smells so good! Need to be careful - this
is with the wick trimmed low.





I usually don't let her do this to me.


On the lips: NARS Cruella lined,
Colourpop Fighter filled.











Most of the clothes taken out of my closet.
Pile to donate.







Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius
Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius