Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The Week’s Peeks: Too Many Cat Photos?!


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 3 February 2016.

Unpossible!

Contrary to the census of my photo subjects, I have two cats, not one. The one in this week’s photos is Charis. I should have named her “Shadow” for she follows and stays close to me much of the time that I am home, so yes, she tends to be in a lot of photos. I had adopted her from the local Humane Society 11 ½ years ago (It's been how long? It's like it was yesterday). Her paws are still too big for her, but at least she grew into her ears!

If you don’t like cat photos… umm… keep coming back – you might just miss that one human photo if you don’t, and who could live with that?










Urban Decay Urban Spectrum Palette - because I
don't have enough green and blue eyeshadows
"Hold all my calls today."

Who wouldn't want more pics of this face?!





Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius
Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius