Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Week’s Peeks: A Chinese Invasion


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, 10 February, 2016.

Kung Hee Fat Choy!

My peoples have been out in force!

It’s Year of the Monkey, so let me say a hello to my wonderful friend, Mrs. A (this one, not that one). ;)

The Fist of Death and I went to the mall for some CBTL time. We both tried the Chocolate-covered Strawberry Ice Blended – it was so good! It really did taste like the name says.

We walked around some too, trying to find a quiet(er) place to talk and catch up. It took some doing though. Walking outside, there were lion dances going on, to the right, to the left, up above. We went up a level. There were lion dances going on, three to the left, three to the right, down below. We went up another level. Ah, no lions. We could move further away, though hardly very far from the echoing sounds of the drums.

I was actually glad we caught some of that. I generally enjoy all the celebrations for Chinese New Year.

Brings me back to the home I never knew… ;P

Here are the Week’s Peeks from the week of January 31st:



She LOVES huggy time (not). (She gets it all the time
anyway.)
Peruvian candy from Peru.
Things are a changing.

Model mode.

Look, it's a Jennius Chair!
My cat statue arrived. It's so life-like.


Creeper in the Semi-Dark.

I make material boards look good. (Shaded for reasons.)
Green eyeshadows from Sei Bella and NYX.
Tarte blush in Exposed.
Dance, Lion, DANCE!
Love seeing all the red.
And I want that black dress.
Tucking the tuckered lions to bed... or store, in this matter.

  •  Have you ever danced with a lion? It's great cardio!



Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius

Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius