Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Week’s Peeks


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, January 27th, 2016.

I’m taking my time getting settled in this semester with schedules and deadlines and all the fun things. I’ve written stuff for this journal but I haven’t been able to focus on editing and such. I hope keeping up with the WPs will be enough to keep us going until I am able to get more posts up.

Anyway, in the Week’s Peeks for the week of January 17th, I paint my nails for the first time in about 6 months, I take a longer than usual walk to the bus stop on a blue sky day, and more – here they are!


I Love Nail Polish in Honor Roll
Good side?
Better side?
Helped with a material board at work

















My first company shirt at this office! :D
Look at all that carpet - unpossible!
Making my own salad - HG post coming soon?




Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius
Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius