Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Week’s Peeks: Visits, Thanks-giving, & More



Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, December 2nd, 2015.

The Weeks’ Peeks from the weeks of November 8th, November 15th, and November 22nd.











Bubo approved.



Happy birthday to Eric.


Beautiful buildings. Just beautiful.


Sweet little find.







One of the few things I brought to
my office nook: pen cup. The tape
dispenser just showed up one day
and didn't leave, yet.

Raincoat weather.

Christmas decorations! :D
I love this time of year.




Fisher has moved, did you know?

Having trouble getting onto the chair, even after I moved
over for her.


Look at that manly chest
of hair!




I IG now: bornjennius.



Poke goes with a 1/2 Chinese Chicken Salad too. Huh.





Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)