Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The Week’s Peeks: December Edition



Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, December 29th, 2015.


Time got away from me a bit. I needed some down time but now I’m back, revving back into action. I wanted to get this WP up and out before the year-end, so it’ll be another large one here.

It’s a special Tuesday edition (WP usually goes up on Wednesday) because there are a few other end-of-year posts that I’d like to get up also.

This is the Week’s Peeks for the weeks of December 6th, 13th, and 20th.


 
On the lips: Bite Beauty
Winterberry (LE, I think)

Co-worker brought poke. One
was wasabi - soooo goooood!
Got off at a farther stop, about
15 minute walk (as opposed to
5!)

Tape dispenser still there. New box -not for me - what?!!!

"I DIDN'T DO IT!"
Little green battery icon makes
me happy!


On the lips: Colourpop Heart On
Cannelloni (similar to manicotti)
"What you want me write?"

That's either a cat, or a marshmallow pillow.



Back to my old stomping grounds!
For only a minute.













I'm gonna save up for one of these stars next year....

Time to ship her out again.








Wearing my new jacket! What?!
Mountain Air, smells so good!
Orange Cherry Cheer





For some reason, my phone liked this better upside-down.
Messing with IG edits for the first time.





I hope I got her size right.
My phone! Still intact, pretty and strong! Happy anniversary,
One M8!



Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)



Facebook Profile: Jennifer X | Facebook Page: BornJenniusPage
Bloglovin’: Born Jennius | Pinterest: bornjennius

Instagram: bornjennius | Twitter: bornjennius