Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Goodbye, 2015!


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, December 30th, 2015.
Note: Two posts are going up today. This is the second of two.

I feel like a lot has changed this year and yet nothing has changed at all.
____________________________

  • Laid to rest Uncle M
  • Breakfast, served!
  • Was hired! Allowed to stay on!
  • Started more serious budget
  • Hangoutaly build up
  • Gained inches
  • A great educator was laid to rest
  • Swallowed only 109 cat-hairs
  • Hangoutaly break down?
  • Let go of almonds
  • Changed everything over to “Born Jennius” (well, except for all the older “Who I Am” posts)
  • Watched a fantastic season of UH Wahine Volleyball - Go 'Bows!
  • Adulted – bought a proper jacket, and other stuff
  • Friends of the Library Book Sale
  • Finally picked up a new camara battery
  • Bought new bedding for the first time since First College
  • Have had my first smartphone for a year now and it’s still intact
  • Joined Twitter and Instagram
  • Played Clash of Clans



Books read (that I had noted down):
Mozart: A Life // Paul Johnson

Quotes collected:
"Jesus does not offer to make bad people good but to make dead people alive." -Ravi Zacharias, RZIM [link


Read through the Bible once, then reread the wisdom books and John.
____________________________
My personal favorite posts:
March 2nd          Wandering Around With Wayne the Win (Good times!)
January 19th     Dictator. (Not so much favorite liked, but tough to write and freeing to share)

My most read post:
June 23rd          RememberingSpencer Leineweber

My most commented post1:

My Healthy Go Year End Review:         [Changing this to occur June 2016]                
____________________________

Recap of 2015 Intents:
Simplifying – some done. More to do.
Finances – Good starting foundation. Improvements to do.
Healthy Go – Gained weight, about time of new job. Adjustments to be made.
Bible & Devotional Reads – Done. Continue to do.
Smaller Projects – Some done. More to come.

I should be elaborating more on these things and the things to come for 2016 in another post to come soon. All in all, I did okay in all categories but Healthy Go – sigh. Well, we do not quit – we carry on.
____________________________

I am still at this moment whittling down the photos to post for 2015. I might do two posts, one for all the general stuff and another for face files, which both should be going up tomorrow (December 31st) to close out the year. Can I really do a whole week of posts?! Yes. Will I? Yet to be seen, haha!

Thank you for hanging out with me another year! I hope to see you around in 2016 :) !

  • How was your 2015?
  • What was your favorite memory from the past year?





Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

1Comments on previous posts were regrettably lost in the changeover to “Born Jennius.”