Post originally published by Jennifer X on Born Jennius, December 30th, 2015.
Note: Two posts are going up today. This is the second of two.
I feel like a lot has changed this year and yet nothing has changed at all.
- Laid to rest Uncle M
- Breakfast, served!
- Was hired! Allowed to stay on!
- Started more serious budget
- Hangoutaly build up
- Gained inches
- A great educator was laid to rest
- Swallowed only 109 cat-hairs
- Hangoutaly break down?
- Let go of almonds
- Changed everything over to “Born Jennius” (well, except for all the older “Who I Am” posts)
- Watched a fantastic season of UH Wahine Volleyball - Go 'Bows!
- Adulted – bought a proper jacket, and other stuff
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Finally picked up a new camara battery
- Bought new bedding for the first time since First College
- Have had my first smartphone for a year now and it’s still intact
- Joined Twitter and Instagram
- Played Clash of Clans
Books read (that I had noted down):
Mozart: A Life // Paul Johnson
"Jesus does not offer to make bad people good but to make dead people alive." -Ravi Zacharias, RZIM [link]
Read through the Bible once, then reread the wisdom books and John.
My personal favorite posts:
March 2nd Wandering Around With Wayne the Win (Good times!)
January 19th Dictator. (Not so much favorite liked, but tough to write and freeing to share)
My most read post:
June 23rd RememberingSpencer Leineweber
My most commented post1:
Recap of 2015 Intents:
Simplifying – some done. More to do.
Finances – Good starting foundation. Improvements to do.
Healthy Go – Gained weight, about time of new job. Adjustments to be made.
Bible & Devotional Reads – Done. Continue to do.
Smaller Projects – Some done. More to come.
I should be elaborating more on these things and the things to come for 2016 in another post to come soon. All in all, I did okay in all categories but Healthy Go – sigh. Well, we do not quit – we carry on.
I am still at this moment whittling down the photos to post for 2015. I might do two posts, one for all the general stuff and another for face files, which both should be going up tomorrow (December 31st) to close out the year. Can I really do a whole week of posts?! Yes. Will I? Yet to be seen, haha!
Thank you for hanging out with me another year! I hope to see you around in 2016 :) !
- How was your 2015?
- What was your favorite memory from the past year?
Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)
1Comments on previous posts were regrettably lost in the changeover to “Born Jennius.”