Monday, November 2, 2015

Boo-ster Shots: Halloween 2015



Post originally published by Jennifer X on Who I Am, November 2nd, 2015.




This office is fun!




All-out decorations, including strobe lighting, sounds, smoke, and dismembered limb. Pumpkin carving contest. Pot full of candies.

Every time the elevator doors opened, someone was inside going, “Wow!”





The contest was advertised in the elevators. People stopped by and voted. I don’t know who or which pumpkin won what. 







And treats! So. Many. Treats.






____________________________

I was at the office before anyone else but I have to wait to get inside. I was in the elevator lobby taking pictures when the door opened and I scared A!

A knew that L was coming from the garage after him, so he opened the door to let me in, then waited by the elevators to scare L. He got her good.

In the meantime, the alarm was beeping because I don’t have the code, so L rushed in to input it. We didn’t cause an incident though on that.

R heard all of L’s yelling and the laughing from the elevator. It was a good start off to the festivities.

I still gotta have breakfast. Perfect potatoes this day.
What was that?!

E came by my desk later and said that he heard that I had scared A.

“Who, me??”
____________________________

What was your fun for Halloween?



Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)