Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Week’s Peeks: Stair & Manes



Post originally published by Jennifer X on Who I Am, October 21th, 2015.


WP for the week of October 11th.

I tackle the fire stairs. I wish it was as cool as that sounds – fire stairs, stairs on fire.

My mane. Bagheera’s mane.

And more Creeper in the Dark.



Started from the 2nd floor, so
6 flights conquered this day.

Spicy chicken.


For more details, check out
"Mane-tenance."

Photo credit: Mom.


Yes, I sometimes have the blood
of a Vulcan for breakfast.

7 flights conquered this day.

Creeper in the Dark. No messin'
around.


Bagheera.


"I'm bored with you. Be gone."

On the lips: "Heart On" by Colourpop.

Fried rice and egg, and some
UH Wahine VB.

Mililani Starbucks - the guy server
was cool, seen him before. I should
get his name so I can give him
proper recognition.

Impromptu flowers from my mommy.

Sneak peek in the Week's Peek.

Another sneak peek in the Week's Peek.

More sneak peek in the Week's Peek. Maybe.






Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)