Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Week's Peeks: Hoot & Edibles


Post originally published by Jennifer X on Who I Am, October 14th, 2015.

The Week’s Peeks from the weeks of September 27th & October 4th.

It seems like I ate a lot. Being sick for 2 weeks works up an appetite.

Hoot.


Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)



Back to work! Or am I...? I lasted
a half-day.


The Puncher.

The After-punch.
What. Just. Happened. ???



The Demon Creeper
in the Shadows.

My new position as Front Desk... just kidding!


Lunch with the grandparents. I don't think they like
cheesecake, they didn't take one bite.


Trying to make a "Sixth Sense"
photo. Anyone know what I mean?



Greeley gets player of the match! Yay!

Not sure how this got on my bed....
(It's a cat toy, people!)

It's G'mork!









My bro loves me thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!

A sneak peek in the week's peek, maybe?

I named him "Bubo." :D
Follow my blog with Bloglovin