Friday, September 25, 2015

Healthy Go: Sniffle, Sniffle



Hey, what!

I’m sick. Again. *cue sad face*

I’ve been sick for about a week now, kind of weird because it hasn’t felt major, as if I was dying, like the last time. The last time was horrible. The last time, I had scared my mom because I tried to sit up in bed and started to cry in frustration. Not counting when I was a baby and didn’t know I could not cry, my mom could probably count on one hand the number of times she’s seen me cry, and it’s usually out of frustration, like when I feel like dying, in bed, sick. Gladly, that doesn’t happen often.

So, it’s been weird.

Also, it’s been weird because I have been taking a lot more pictures lately and yet I haven’t been posting anything. I can’t think of what to write. Or having pictures on my camera and on my phone and not in one place makes me nuts because I forget where that one picture is. I’ve been quite scattered and distracted, you see.

Let’s see, HG stuff…. I took my measurements earlier this month. I’ve gained about an inch in the waist and hips, but otherwise seem to have remained the same as before. The two weeks before I got sick, I was starting to exercise more regularly again. One of the things I was focusing on more was to build more shoulder and back muscles. The shoulders have probably always been a weak area for me. I started to feel progress when I was doing front and lateral raises recently. At this point of being sick, I don’t know when I’ll be back to getting back on track with exercising.

Or eating better. Or cooking. I haven’t been cooking the last two weeks.


Not much to update on. I’m going to go watch UH WVB vs. UCSB – Oh! This season should be quite exciting. I’ve wanted to write about them, maybe I will, but another time. Go ‘Bows!