Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas! [2014]

For about the past 4 or 5 years or so, I have been picking out a new version of “Oh Holy Night,” my favorite song of all time. 

This year, I decided on two renditions. One is by Kerrie Roberts that is simply beautiful; I came across it on YouTube.

The other is Andrea Bocelli’s “Santa la Noche”, a Spanish version of the song. I thought I’d branch out a little to another language; I chose Spanish since I took Spanish in school.*

“Kerrie Roberts: ‘O Holy Night’ Performance Video” – kerrierobertsmusic


“Santa la Noche (O Holy Night) Andrea Bocelli – ismahau4428


I hope that you enjoy. I hope for Peace, Joy, and Love for you in the coming year.

Merry Christmas to you all!



 Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment in the section below :)


*I already have a version in Hawaiian and another that is partly in French, so this isn’t my first foreign language version.