Friday, November 14, 2014

Healthy Go: Sweat is Attractive

Movement(s)
Building D, view from stairwell.
44 flights of stairs, which is +8 from last week. 8 different buildings.

Building A: 3 +2 +5 +4 +4
Building B: 3
Building C: 2
Building D: 3 +3
Building E: 3
Building F: 2
Building G: 3
Public: 1
Building H: 4 +2

The stair tour, plus walking around, took an hour and a half.

On another day, I just got out of the house for about 6 hours. I was driving for about half an hour total, and the rest I was on my feet, walking. I put it down in MyFitnessPal as 3 hours of slow walking which still came out to about 500 calories burned.

This week, I’ve been feeling the work all over my legs: calves, thighs, and butt. I’m surprised that my feet aren’t hurting. Now, to get to work on the rest of my body….


Salmon, asparagus, feta mushrooms, and spinach.
Feeding(s)
Mini hamburger steak with onions, Trader Joe’s fruit wraps, Snapea Crisps, bananas, salmon on a bed of asparagus with feta mushrooms and spinach, Apples & Greens, Sweet and Spicy Chicken flatbread, mini spaghetti, Greek yogurt with honey, couple pieces of dark chocolate, water, some iced tea, more hot tea, and anything else I’ve forgotten.

I was out one day and thought I’d really like some fried chicken. I wondered if that was just a response to not having eaten much at that point. I reconsidered… sushi, no, Jamba again, no, tacos, no…. I ended up at Subway and instead of my usual (oven-roasted chicken on wheat stuffed with veggies with avocado), I tried the Flatizza. I thought about the veggie one, decided on the Spicy Italian, with spinach, onion, tomato, and a little parmesan. It tasted a bit like a pizza. It was okay.


Sweat is Attractive
At the top of the stairs in Building H, I was taking pictures as usual when a young man spoke to me. It was brief, casual, “It’s nice up here” kind of stuff. I was replying but still focused on taking my shots. As I was about to go back down the stairs and he was walking to go into the building (I think), I glanced back to find that he was tall and kind of good-looking. Sigh. If only I were much younger and much less oblivious, with some social skills, … if only. As if anything would happen still - lol!

Building H, crooked. I'll blame this one on the guy
- this was when he spoke to me.

So, yes, working out outside, taking pictures along the way… someone might talk to you.

Sweat is attractive, right?

Maybe.
____________________________

Still not enough movement. Better on the water.

Oh, hello, and...

Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment and/or question(s) in the section below :)

Disclaimer: I am not a professional health anything. I am a health trekker, updating my audience with the different sights, and hopefully encouraging others on their own journeys.




Zippy's Mini Spaghetti

More Trader Joe's Jasmine Green Tea
and my water bottle

View along path; dark clouds rolling in

Building A: note picture.

Building C: stairs, sideways, I thought it looked more interesting. 
Building C, second floor, view out. Memories here.

This piece is interesting, but I also thought "stinkin' Artax!"

Building D, interior view. 

Building F, exterior view.

Building F, from top. 

Building G, from bottom.

Building H. Why so crooked?


Subway Spicy Italian Flatizza with onion, spinach, tomato, and parmesan.