Friday, October 10, 2014

Healthy Go: Well-Watered


Movement(s)
This week, I did 17 flights of stairs. That is +3 from the previous week. I had thought to do only 8, because it was hot and humid, and I had a book report presentation to rehearse. Maybe I should have stopped after 8, because that alone made my legs shake after I got up from a rest. How I did 9 more, I do not know. Brain confusion, I suspect. Anyways, I kept hydrated and was fine.

Well-Watered
I have taken back up with keeping my water bottle at hand, drinking at least 24 oz a day, and 48 oz on most days.

____________________________

Is that really all I have to report today?

Yes. Well, I mean, did you want another title about stairs?

Oh, hello, and...

See you next time!

Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment in the section below :)