Monday, August 4, 2014

Too Many For Two Lips: Organizing My Lip Products




I have a problem. I have too many products for my lips. The collection was becoming quite unruly.

I blame an episode of “Full House” for my urge to have soft lips all the time. Not really.

Recently, I made a purchase on Amazon and needed to add a $5 item in order to receive free shipping. Taking a scroll through my fat wishlist, I decided to add on a lipstick organizer.


The Lumsing 3-tiered, 18- lipstick holder that I just bought will hold any of the lip products that I have - yay! Previously, I bought a 12-lipstick flat holder from a local drugstore, but it only held standard-sized lipsticks; I have a few products by Maybelline and Sei Bella that didn’t fit into the holder.

With the new holder, I am able to easily see and reach for 30 lip products!


In the tiered holder, in back, I placed the products that wouldn’t fit in the flat holder: Maybelline Vivids lipsticks, Revlon Moisture Stains, and Sei Bella lipsticks. Then I filled in the rest of the tiered holder with some of the products that I like: Maybelline Color Whispers, Revlon Lip Butters, and Milani Color Statement lipsticks.

The flat holder in front is holding a few of my top products and other products that I’d like to use up next. The top products are the MAC lipsticks, a MAC dazzleglass, Rimmel Show Off lip lacquer, and a Revlon Moon Drops lipstick.


Now that I am able to find and reach for something without knocking other things over, I have been reaching for the use-up products more.

… And I still have about 10 products not in the holders. Sigh.

At least I’ll be ready for the kissing! But, DON’T kiss me, please. I just like being prepared, is all.

Sigh. I need to stop typing.

Thank you for reading! You are welcome to leave a comment in the section below :)