Monday, May 12, 2014

Look At Me: Silent Treatment Eyes








For a recent family dinner, I wore this look featuring the Wet ‘n Wild Silent Treatment shadow trio.
____________________________












Products used:
MAC Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion*
L’Oreal True Match Powder (Creamy Natural C3)*
Tarte Maracuja Foundation (Light)
Nars Deep Throat blush
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer (to contour)
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder (Taupe/ Ash 03)


Tarte Maracuja Concealer (Light) - used as an eye primer*
Wet ‘n Wild Silent Treatment 335 eyeshadow trio
Physicians Formula Shimmerstrips Eyeliner Trio (Black)
Benefit They’re Real! Mascara
NYX EL 104 lashes (One side, cut in half)*
Duo Eyelash Adhesive (dark-tone)*
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick 17


*Not pictured.
____________________________
















I’m out of eye primer so I used the Tarte Concealer to even out the color on my lids. From the Silent Treatment trio, I swept the taupe (bottom) shade all over the lid, blending it up towards the brow bone. The light pink brow bone color (top) was placed on the browbone. The crease color (middle) went towards darkening the outer corner.













The light pink shade was also used to highlight the tear duct. I lined both lash lines with the Physician Formula eyeliner, smudging it out with a shadow brush tipped with the taupe shade.


I paired the eyelook with Nars’ Deep Throat blush. The Rimmel by Kate 17 lipstick warms up the face a bit.



So… like my face?