Friday, May 2, 2014

Healthy Go: May It Be



So. I took my measurements today. It seems that since January, I’ve lost 5 ½ overall inches. Somehow, that sounds unlikely to me, but… it is what it is. Measurements went down in the chest, arm, waist, hips, and thigh. Huh.

Well, yay.

It’s a good way to start off May!

I did a lot of food photo sharing last HG post, so by now, I only have photos of a steamed artichoke. I read somewhere that the artichoke “meat” itself has a nutty taste and I would agree with it. I usually flavor artichoke with cooking wine, Hawaiian sea salt, garlic. Sometimes, I put a little olive oil and basil.

I reported last HG that my weak leg is better, and the flexibility is, but I still get some odd sensations through it.

Ehmm… yes. I don’t have much to report this week, just that measurements are going in the right direction. I’m trying to get back into the weekly updates as “summer break” nears.

Charis the Scavenger, thinks that face will get her some
of my food  (and she's usually right!)


Goals for May:
More exercise
Increase water intake
Cut down on high calorie drinks
Increase fresh eating

Current overall goal:

Fit into beach shorts and have Seattle shirt fit looser.


  • Share your current healthy goal(s) in the comments below!