Saturday, December 15, 2012

Update


I feel like I am constantly apologizing yet there’s nothing else that I can really do from here. Here, I only have my words and sometimes a picture or two.

I apologize for having been missing in action this past week. I don’t even have a Saturday make-up Healthy Go post for you, HG which has been my most consistent series posting so far.

I had a final on Monday, 2 on Thursday, and then a very early morning one on Friday. I am relieved.

So I had finished with the semester on Friday morning when I heard and saw on TV the news of the tragedy that happened in Connecticut. I don’t have much to say but that my thoughts and prayers are with them. May God grant them what they need in order to heal through this time.

I will be back on Monday with a new post.

Thank you for reading and may God bless you this weekend with good times with your family and friends.