Saturday, November 10, 2012

Seattle Day #4: WEDDING!


Previous related posts:

Hello friends,
Here are my recollections from the trip I took back in August.
Thank you for visiting this journal!
-Jennifer
____________________________

It’s wedding time!

I don’t know that there is much to say. The venue was beautiful and wonderfully decked out. The ceremony was classic and very finely done.

The bride… STUNNING.

Let’s just get to the pictures, shall we?






A Wedding: the groom is ready!

A Wedding: Here comes the couple and the party.

A Wedding: My mother and my other mother.

A Wedding: back of the dress.

A Wedding: Brother and sister. Wonder what was said....

A Wedding: Me with Tracy and Reton.





A Wedding: blessing of the rings.







 [Sorry the pictures are a little blurred- I didn't want to use flash inside]
____________________________

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. A!


I love you Julie! Thank you for letting me a part of this day- I was honored! Let’s do it again, but let’s switch roles next time….

Mahalo for reading.