Friday, November 2, 2012

Healthy Go:No Change

Dark Chocolate: Organic Belgian Dark
Chocolate from Trader Joe's

Hello friends!

Sigh.

Let’s get right into it…
____________________________

MEASUREMENTS  (one month change, overall; NC= no change; in inches)

Weight:           Unknown
Neck:              13 (NC, -0.25)
Chest:              38.75 (-0.25, -2)
Arm:               11.5 (NC, -1)
Forearm:        9.25 (NC, -0.5)
Waist:             33.5 (-0.25, -1.5)
Hips:               39 (NC, -2.25)
Thigh:             20.25 (NC, -1)
Calf:                14 (NC, -0.25)

Jumper cables, anyone? I think I’m stalled.
____________________________

I have been somewhat sick the past couple of weeks and the visit from the vog did not help matters.

So I haven’t been sleeping well.

I have to sleep better and get back to drinking the 3 bottles of water (at least) a day.

And I need to move more.

I have to figure out how I’m going to do this.

Besides that, I’m pretty sure my diet is okay. I have returned to cutting back on the treats a little more. The thing that has been helping me cut back on treats has been the dark chocolate- GOOD dark chocolate.

I have generally survived the possible candy overload from the recent Halloween “season.” Early on, I bought and ate one bag of Nestle Crunch bars, not all in one day. Then I would have a piece of the dark chocolate that I brought back from Trader Joe’s. What I noticed is that I would need to eat a lot of milk chocolate in order to satisfy my sweet tooth, whereas I only needed a small chip of the dark chocolate and I was good. And I didn’t use to like dark chocolate before. I wasn’t much of a chocolate person in the first place.

So aside from any actual health benefits dark chocolate may have, it benefits me because I’m not overeating chocolate. Now I just need to find a delicious dark chocolate that I can buy locally. We don’t have Trader Joe’s here so I’m going to check Whole Foods or something, see what they have.

I have narrowed down my dark chocolate favorite from Trader Joe’s to be between the Belgian Dark or the Swiss Dark. Mmmmmmm…….

Other than that, not much has changed. I still have morning walks, I still take unnecessary stairs when I can. As I mentioned in the previous post [Update- 31 Oct 2012], I finally have some time to think and plan how I am going to get myself out of this stall, what next step(s) I am going to take, etc.

I remember this being so much easier when I was younger. Oh, wasted youth….

I can’t think of anything else to say for this post.

Thank you for reading and stay un-sick, people!