Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Update: 31 October 2012

Halloween: several years ago with my
lovely costume gals! I miss the gals! 

Happy Halloween to all!

I hope everyone is being/ has been safe, especially for the sake of your children!

I am not doing anything for Halloween this year. I don’t think we’re giving out treats this year either. It has just been one of the last things on my mind this time around.
____________________________

For those who may have been following me here for awhile, the last few weeks have been looking like my old, rare, and inconsistent blogging-self. I apologize. You know, life happens.

I have been having kinda major assignments due, it seems, constantly. Today, I feel like I have a little bit of a breather- my next thing to focus on is to be done by Monday but it’s an early preparation thing so I don’t have to stress over it.

My sleep pattern has gone awry. As it is, I have just been awoken from a deep sleep nap a little while ago and it is… 6:30 pm as I type this. So. Yes.

I think I’m stalled on my Healthy Go journey. I have some time now and I will be thinking about the next move/ step to take to push me past this stall. The next move will probably have to be to move more!

I will be taking another Facebook break in a few days; I will be deactivating soon after the upcoming elections. There have been questions about it because I’ve still been on since I made the announcement but it was so that I could let as many people as possible know that I will be deactivated for some time to come. The last time that I needed a break, it was one of those decisions I had to act upon as soon as I had decided and people became worried for me. So for my online friends especially, I thought I would give notice this time since I was able to.

The details (who what when where why) of this coming FB break, I will probably get more into explaining at a later date.

So, I am glad that you and I will still be able to connect through my site here!

Well, hopefully. I found out that a friend of mine has been leaving comments on here and they haven’t been showing up. I am looking into this. I don’t have a safe email to openly share with you here, yet, so I suppose if you are finding problems with posting comments also, try leaving a comment here on my Google profile page [Click].  If that still doesn’t work… please be patient while I try to figure something out? Thank you!

I don’t have comment approvals on at the moment. I have it open to anyone, even to Anonymous. I’m not sure what I have to do so thank you again for your patience.

No wonder I’ve been feeling lonely here every so often! :/ I’ve been seeing the visitor stats go up and not seeing any comments most of the time. I get so happy when I see a new comment!
____________________________

Hmmm……

I think that is all the updates that I have for the moment.

I hope you are well and safe and that we can stay connected during my coming Facebook break! If you’ve been having trouble making comments on my blog here as well, please let me know on Facebook soon, before my deactivation!

Thank you, and thank you for reading and………
TREEEEEEAT!