Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ugh. Snot.


Sexiest title post I’ve ever done, eh?

Thank you for your continued patience about my lack of posting lately.

I hate saying it, but I am sick. I think it’s just a head cold passing through and nothing serious. I tried denying the sickness and went to class the other day; even I didn’t want to be sitting by me. I don’t think people could tell but I knew.

I wanted to go to class today but I think it’d be more obvious that something’s wrong because my eyes keep tearing up to remedy the dryness of them. Plus I’m in the coughing stage.

So, keep on the lookout for more posts in the future because I will be trying to get back on track with the posting, despite any possible busy-ness or sickness or anything. I’ve started to type out my Seattle trip and some other things; I just need to look through and put together pictures for those posts.

I hope that you are healthy and doing well!

[Anyone wanna bring me soup?]

Thank you for stopping by!