Thursday, May 3, 2012

Diamond Candles: Try One On Me!


Previous related post:  Diamond Candles: Get $5 Off

I purchased a couple candles in April, when they released their new scents.  I ordered Honeysuckle and Pomegranate Lemonade (I don’t know why I only said I ordered the Honeysuckle in the previous post; maybe I was tired when I typed).

Within a few days, I received an email saying that they discovered a snag in their system.  Instead of what I ordered, I was going to be receiving 2 Apple Slice candles.  Instead of sending back the Apple Slice, and because it was a problem on their end, they let whomever was affected by the mishap keep the candles.  They also asked that the candles be passed on so that more people will try the candles.  The original orders would be reprocessed.

My order was affected and so the 2 Apple Slice candles came a few days after the notice.  I’m thinking about how I want to pass them on.  They smell so delicious!  Whenever a breeze brings the scent out, I think that I smell real apples. 

I do enjoy the scent [the Apple Slice by Melaleuca is one of my favorites] but being that Diamond Candles allowed us to keep them, I want to pass them along.  I really enjoy the scents that I have tried so far, and I am BIG on good customer service so I am very pleased with how DC handled the situation. 

I received the 2 candles I ordered about a week after the AS ones came which I think is very good.  They both smell good too!  They smell just as I would expect them to smell from their names.
____________________________

Also, whenever you purchase from Diamond Candles, you will get a referral link.  The referral link is for you to share with your friends (like on Facebook and/or Twitter, etc.) so that they receive $5 off of their order.  If one of your friends uses your referral link to make a purchase, then you will also get $5 off your next order! 

I was a little skeptical about the referral part.  I was wondering how I would know if anyone used my link.  I also wondered if I got a $5 off code, if there would be an expiration attached to it. 

I posted my referral link on Facebook and in the previous related post.  I had friends “like” my link and ask questions, but I didn’t know if anyone would actually order any. 

Someone did!  If it was you, thank you very much!  I received an email saying that a friend purchased from DC and I got my $5 off code.  And no “use by” date for the discount code- excellent!  I read all small print and there is no date.


>>>>>>>>>IF YOU ARE INTERESTED in receiving one of the APPLE SLICE candles, comment below please!  I will contact you and we can talk about how to get a candle to you.  I will work out the shipping details and cost on my own (sorry, I will ship it safely but also economically for me).  


I enjoy the candles.  I am a fan of the service I’ve received so far.  I would like someone to try a candle so leave a comment below!

Who knows, maybe the candle I send to you will have the $5,000 ring…
____________________________
Also, DC has kicked off a video telling more of their story and the business.  With the video kickoff is a contest so I’m trying to get as many people as I can to sign up under my referral link, which is here: Diamond Candles Video Kickoff.  The contest ends May 7th, Monday.

So please help me?  Pretty please?

Mahalo for reading!


Links: