Friday, April 20, 2012

Nailed.


Here is a quick nail polish entry.

Earlier this week, I went to a salon, Hino Hairstyles,  to check out a particular brand of nail polish that I have wanted to try out.  Hino was excellent for the exercise because 1) the price was clearly marked on the display board [that’s generally a must for my shopping] and 2) they had swatches of each and every polish that they have.  In general, I like seeing things in person before purchasing them.

For colors, they carry OPI, China Glaze and Zoya- I have not tried any of these brands.  They also have some other nail coat and remedy brands. 


I went in to see the China Glaze. 

I also got a couple of Zoya.  I hardly ever get anything for the name alone, especially nail colors, but if you know me well enough, you will get the reference.



And I am glad that I like these two colors, as well as that I didn't already have anything close to them. 




I wish the gold shimmer in Mieko showed better in the pictures.  I tried different angles and camara settings to no avail.  And yes, I painted the ring fingernails with the companion color.

They do not currently have a color named “Jennifer.”  *Sad face*

>>>>>>>>>If you are local to me and know of other places that sell these brands and have swatches of them, please let me know in the comments below.

>>>>>>>>>Also let me know if there is a brand or color you think would be good for me to try or is a must-have.


Thank you for reading and have a colorful day!