Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Diamond Candles: Get $5 Off

Review and photos of my previous Diamond Candles


Discount link for $5 off your purchase of Diamond Candles


Mothers Day is in a little less than a month.  Why not get her a spring-scented candle from Diamond Candles? 

Click the first link above to read my review of two candles I had bought during the winter and you can get an idea of whether or not this would interest you for yourself or someone you know.



If it does interest you, click the second link above to get $5 off your purchase!  The offer is only valid until April 18, 2012 at 12:26 am, so I am posting this as soon as possible from receiving it.


And if you buy a candle using the discount link above, I will also get $5 off of my next purchase.
____________________________


I'm still waiting for them to come out with a caramel scented candle.  Until then, I'm going to try something from their new spring line scents!


Their new spring line includes:

Hawaiian Coconut
Honeydew Melon
Honeysuckle
Pomegranate Lemonade
Tropical Retreat




Or if those don't entice you, try one of their other scents!


Even though it's getting warmer, I still like having a few candles around for those rainy cool nights or, heaven forbid, for during a power outage.  I only have one candle in stock right this moment so I've ordered Honeysuckle from Diamond Candles.


Thank you for reading and happy shopping for Mothers Day or other gifts!