Tuesday, February 28, 2012

From Emmy at Much Ado About You: New Instructions for Pre-Sale

I'm getting ready to purchase my next Much Ado About You planner during their pre-sale! Are you ready?

The PRE-SALE begins TOMORROW, Wednesday!

Also, if you think of someone you know whom would like a planner, there will be gift certificates that you can get for them.

Emmy at MAAY would like to sell at least 200 planners and appointment books or it looks like she may have to close down the shop. This would make me sad as I've just gotten to love my planner from MAAY, being picky as I am.

Thank you for reading and please shop MAAY tomorrow!

-Jennifer


* Please click the link below for Emmy's note
Much Ado About You: New Instructions for Pre-Sale: I hit a little snafu today when making the final preparations for the Pre-Sale and realized the entire system I had planned was not going t...