Monday, February 13, 2012

Much Ado About You… and Me?!



When it came time for Christmas gifts, I decided to send some planners and calendars out as gifts to those I thought would appreciate a personalized paper planner [as opposed to keeping appointments and such on a pda]. 

I picked up a planner for myself too!  *wink*

The planners and calendar were hits!  I gave out a small planner, a teacher’s planner, and a wall calendar.  I got a small planner for myself and it has exceeded my expectations!

Allow me to take you through mine…

The planner is spiral bound.  It includes a plastic cover to protect it.  Out of 12 designs available at the time [they change periodically], I chose the “Audrey” design for myself [I love the combination of yellow and grey]. 

Recently, the cover sheet and the tabs became wet.  I just let it dry out and the cover and tabs are still intact!  They did not soften or weaken at all.  Wonderful, because I can be rough on my notebooks.

Inside, it has a professional cover page with MAAY’s logo and info plus a spot to fill in my info.  Then a 2012 overview page. 

At the tab is the month’s planning page.  It includes the previous, current, and next month’s overview, a funny/cute/motivational saying, and a space for misc. notes.  The next page begins the weekly planning, set out by hours and including a space for misc. notes.  

One can order a month-only planner instead if one prefers.

The planners are for 12-month periods.  After the 12th month’s pages comes a 2-page planning for the next year, the overview for the next year [2013 in this case], a page for contact info, and note pages with various motivational prompts.  The last sheet is a 2-sided folio pocket.

And then the back cover which is also gorgeous and protected by lamination.


















____________________________

MAAY ran a special for Cyber Monday- buy a planner and get The Whole Shebang Add-on package for free.    Without knowing about the special, I had ordered on Cyber Monday anyway, and so I hadn’t specified the special when I ordered.  When I realized the special, I thought I should probably order those later maybe- I was preparing to be satisfied with the planner either way.

And to my pleasant surprise, each of my ordered products came with the Whole Shebang! 

The Whole Shebang add-on includes a notebook and a book marker [coordinated with the planner] and a pen loop attachment [The pencil in the photo is a promotional MAAY pencil that occupied the pen loop]. The notebook also has a folio pocket on the back cover.
____________________________

So not only does MAAY make great products, they also have great customer service!

Check them out for your planner needs or send one as a gift!


                                                                         
Much Ado About You's blog - get updates on the product line, turnaround time, specials and more!

Much Ado About You's Shop on Etsy

[Click on photos for a larger view][I am not getting any special consideration for this post.  I just really like their products and passing it on by "word-of-mouth," internet style!]



Thank you for reading and let’s plan something!


*02/29/2012: I had earlier written that I had gotten a "medium" day planner. It has been corrected to a "small" day planner, 6" x 6.5".  I realized this when I repurchased a planner in  the pre-sale which begins TODAY!