Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It’s Your Move

I’m not sure why, but I sense that I’m in a chess match. I feel like I’m waiting for the other to make their next move. I want to make my next move because I’m just in this state of wanting to move forward, get going on things, start making great strides. But I feel held back for some reason.

I have a little over one more month to finish out something. I feel good about it.

I won’t be held back any longer. I don’t care what the other thinks. I don’t care what the other says. I don’t care what the other feels. Either you’re with me or you’re not, and I’m no longer taking your word for it. There’s been a lot of talk and no results, no evidence. I’ve done my best to show myself in words and deeds. If the other doesn’t get it by now, then what else am I to do?

I won't be the nail that's pounded down.