Monday, July 5, 2010

I: Explaining a Scar

Explain how you got one of your scars.

Several years back, I was cleaning and doing major moving things around in my room. A glass candle holder fell on the carpet floor, so I picked it up and put it back on a shelf. Then I knelt down a few minutes later right on top of a glass shard from the candle holder!

When I had picked up the holder, I had given it a quick inspection. I missed the fact that a corner piece was missing. Everything else looked fine.

Anyway, it was late at night. Mom patched me up for the night but it was quite a deep gash. I'm surprised that I didn't faint; maybe I was in shock or maybe I did faint and just think that I fell asleep early. We went to the doctor the next day to have it checked out. He said I should’ve gone to the ER for stitches.

As it is, I am no longer eligible to become a wildly enviable and successful leg model.