Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Non-Communication & Other Mishaps of Bumbling

So the doctor didn’t tell Dad that they found a small mass along with the polyps. His regular doctors are trying to schedule another surgery to take the mass out. Dad can’t work until then.

Even with what's going on with Dad, I would have still gone on with ministry.

I went to a design development meeting at my old school. The project is going to affect the school’s band program, of which I was a part. When the teacher walked in, he did a double take; yup, of course he would remember me. It’s only been past a decade. But it was cool to be remembered and get to talk a bit and see what the program is getting.

I walked the C&C building today. So many stairs. It goes about 8 stories high, like a labyrinth! No wonder they have trouble making good decisions; every day it’s a mental exhaustion exercise to find their offices.

One person called me last night to check up on me. Nobody else followed up with me after I left and I still don’t know what’s going on.

I don’t get it. Someone once told me about perceptions; perception is that it’s gone for me. It’s gone. I would say more… I’ll say it hurts even more. Now I’m on the other side of it and I still don’t know what to do. It seems so hypocritical. It continues the sense of _______. I don’t get it on many levels. So perhaps I was right to question…. Usually I’m okay without knowing but it sucks this time. And it pushes me further away. Now I have even less to __________. And I don’t understand why I’m reacting this way. I mean I know one part, but yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Yup. Don’t that just say it all?

Is it possible to hear God correctly about one thing and at the same time hear Him incorrectly in another? Is it possible that He'll give me a hint about one thing and not say anything at all about another?

Sorry if this bummed you out. I know.