Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Extraneous Trips

For my internship today, I had a field trip to another office, but it was closed. Lol, at least now I know where it is!

The second ex-trip, not so funny.

I’m okay with taking the bus, especially the express. Today, going home however, was not good at all.

The driver was hard on the brakes several times, which I was thinking might mean that the brakes were not working properly- scary. Hard jerk on the freeway. Heavy foot in the neighborhoods.

And I had been up for about 30 hours straight. And hungry.

Then she took the wrong exit. Good thing it only took us 2 extra minutes to get back on course, but given that I was beginning to feel sick with all the jerkiness, not fun at all.

I thought I was going to throw up when I stepped off the bus.

: (

*sigh. It’s life. Glad the brakes held up and I’m safe at home. When I got home, I was immediately dead for following 3 hours- it was bliss!