Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just To Linger In Your Life

Because I occasionally need a reminder of what makes me smile most every time [in no particular order]:

*Listening to Scholar singing

*Listening to Fist singing [very different from the first yet quite entertaining in its own right]

*Seeing God at work!

*Reading Apple’s comments to this journal ‘cause I made her laugh!

*Messages from Blank [he called me his “rock!”]

*When someone innocently says something that sounds odd/weird/wrong, etc. [because you know I do it too! And then I’m not the only awkward person in the scene]

*Making people squeak [almost case in point from previous… point]

*Not just any cat but MY cats

*Wearing my yellow shirt and people complimenting it

*When the 4-yr-old says “Aunty! Aunty!” [But only if she’s smiling]

*The subjects of my photos

*Hugging. Loving. Bearing. ;)

*Being around Marshmallow [because something’s bound to be funny!]

* “My” 15-yr-old

*Looking up at the stars or out over the waves

*Walking with people

*Working with my hands

* mugged by sweaty polar bears [because I needed to bring that up again]

*Brilliant genius hilarity!

*When Scottish eyes are smiling
____________________________

And… yooouuuu…………….

“make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed
Sing like a bird, dizzy in my head
Spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like fool, forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile!”

____________________________

Ever notice that the things that make you laugh/smile have to do with people? This list is not exhausted, I’m sure there is more. My “smileage” has been considerably low in the past year.

What makes YOU smile?

Mahalo for making me smile by commenting on this entry!
: )