[I have a crush on this Olympian! :) ----->]
Inspired by good friend Très Smart, here’s my list of 40 things to do before I’m 40. And being the procrastinator I am, I’ll probably be trying to cram at least 37 of them the night before I turn 40!
1. Snowboard snowboard snowboard!!!!!
2. Write a book or get paid for 20 pages of work.
3. Get married.
[My "daughter!" See the resemblance?]
4. Have kids.
5. Lose 25 pounds so well that I will never find them again!
6. Sing well in front of a crowd of at least 10. Right now I’m thinking “Breathing Underwater” by Marie Digby or “Escapemonos” by Mr. & Mrs. J.Lo [but then I’d need to find a Mr. J.Lo to sing with me!] Any suggestions?
7. Sell 10 photos.
[When I was around my goal weight :) ]
8. Sell 50 pieces of jewelry.
9. Learn to dance.
10. Write three songs.
11. Backpack through Europe!
12. Renovate a house.
[With East Bay Habitat for Humanity]
13. Volunteer 50 hours with Habitat for Humanity.
14. Design and make 3 dresses.
15. Learn to hit a baseball.
16. Go on a mission trip to Uganda or South America.
17. Learn Russian.
18. Better my Spanish skills.
19. Read 10 books from my shelves that I haven’t read before.
20. Organize my favorite photos into an album.
21. Go stargazing on another continent.
22. Go to a SuperBowl!
[The 2010 Olympic Women's figure skating gold medalist- I want to see stuff like this in person!]
23. Go to the Olympics! [as a spectator of course!]
24. Better my clarinet skills [and/or cymbal skills, lol; drum skills if I wanna be REAL ambitious!]
25. Write and give 3 testimonial speeches about God.
26. Rock climbing!
27. Learn to surf.
[A favorite photo; the rest are favorites also]
28. Go canoeing.
29. Finish writing the 40x40 list.
I’ve been told that I’m ambitious. What do you think?
What would your 30x30 or 40x40 list contain?