Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gaga For the Lady

One of my several cynical friends put up a FB status recently saying that he’s a fan of Lady Gaga. If you don’t know who she is…I don’t know what that says about you but she’s a music performer whom is very theatrical.

Lady Gaga’s been on the “Ellen” show a few times but most recently in November. After watching a clip of the interview myself, I am more of a fan of hers than I was before. Before, I just liked her “Just Dance” song because, well, for many reasons.

I would also suggest watching a clip of this most recent Lady Gaga on “Ellen” interview. It should at least give one some thought as to how to see other people whom are very much not like you and how to treat them.

Lady Gaga Interview

Thanks to Cynic for his post on this.
Mahalo to you for reading.