Monday, August 17, 2009

Resolve

Ahh, I can breathe a little easier. One of the anger situations has been resolved. I had let it get so bad and all because I have a difficult time saying to someone I care for, “I’m hurting” and “I’m sorry.” And I knew I would cry, something very few people have ever seen, something my parents have rarely seen.

But it was a good talk, for both sides I hope. It’s always good to know that the other person cares as much. I haven’t had a lot of experiences with that. I have more respect for the other person, not that any was lacking.

Things may need to be worked out from time to time, but if we can remember that we care and remember to keep talking and listening, I think we’ll be alright.
____________________________

Please pray that I have resolve in another situation. I have stepped into more of an upfront leadership position for ministry. So many things could threaten the ministry. Something personal that could potentially be distracting and derailing to my part in ministry came up recently. I need to resolve to keep focused on the things that God is leading me to and the things I just need to get done.

Pray that I resolve to refuse temptation.

Mahalo for reading.